Treasury Optimisation: Focus on Risk, Cost & Liquidity
A complimentary webinar Sept 2nd 2015 (10am NY, 3pm UK, 4pm Paris)
The role and responsibilities of treasury operations has expanded greatly as new financial regulation and the resulting focus on risk mitigation, cost and liquidity management introduces new responsibilities, which are vital to the success of the organisation. Market wide changes such as new capital, liquidity and risk management requirements introduced by BCBS and new financial regulation place greater demands in existing treasury operations to deliver improved control, visibility and oversight over the financial supply chain and risk management from an enterprise-wide perspective.
In a DerivSource webinar, treasury and operational experts will discuss the evolving role of treasury and the optimisation strategies adopted to support greater demands for risk management, capital and liquidity control, and operational efficiency.
The panel will discuss:
- How has the role of treasury expanded amidst ongoing regulatory and economic change?
- What are the internal and external factors impacting treasury operations today?
- How are new market requirements (BCBS 265) impacting treasury operations such as capital management, liquidity control and use of risk models?
- How are derivatives related market changes impacting treasury departments (e.g. move to CCP clearing)?
- What strategies are treasury departments using to bring their operational processes and practices?
- What are the challenges firms face as they look to optimise the cost of funding / OIS pricing?
- What is the biggest challenge treasury faces today and why?
- What are the benefits (e.g. improved liquidity and cash management) that treasury can expect?
- What roles does technology play in supporting treasury optimisation plans?
- Denny Dewnarain, Solution Lead for Capital Markets at Misys
- Dr Pascal Vogt, Principal, Global Topic Leader Treasury, BCG Cologne
- Miguel Sanchez, Head of UK Treasury, Habib Bank A.G. Zurich
More speakers to be announced shortly.
Moderator: Julia Schieffer, Founder & Editor of DerivSource.com
To register: https://goto.webcasts.com/starthere.jsp?ei=10718