Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum
As Opal Financial Group's flagship event, The Family Office & Private Wealth Management Forum has become Opal's largest family office event in the world. Known for its rich history and magnificent mansions, Newport, RI attracts thousands of delegates each year. The voyage begins with an annual Regatta Cup race, giving delegates an opportunity to find their inner competitor, and race across the harbor. In the course of three days, family offices, private investors, and investment managers navigate their way through the choppy waters of the past recession, while continuing to explore the best ways to map out their portfolios. Discussions will cover a wide variety of investment topics including direct investing, impact investing, non-correlated assets, and many more. Come join us this July--the forecast calls for fun, networking, and favorable prospects for preserving your family's wealth.
UNIQUE CONFERENCE FORMAT This conference will exclusively feature dialogue driven panel discussions led by consultants and family offices. Power Point presentations are prohibited during the sessions but may be made available on our mobile app. Please send in PDF or PowerPoint format if you would like to have presentation included on App. *Only Standalone Speakers will be allowed to use PowerPoints, but cannot pitch products or advertise anything with their firms.*
Highlighted Features of This Year's Event:
- Over 1000+ attendees at the event, with more than 500 representatives from family offices from North America and around the world.
- The event will kick off with the Annual Regatta Cup, in which attendees will have the opportunity to work with a professional sailing charter crew while competing against industry peers.
- Attendees from the Family Office Forum and the Public Funds Summit are invited to our Summer Social Bash networking event (July 21, 2015 starting at 6:15 PM). This event will include an open bar, great food, live music, and the presentation of the Global Impact Award to Ben Rattray of Change.org.
- Keynote Workshop and Boxed Lunch presented by: Walter O'Brien, CEO, CONCIERGEUP.COM powered by SCORPIONCOMPUTERSERVICES.COM, and the Executive Producer of the show SCORPION (CBS)
- Closed-door Family Office workshop luncheon to conclude the event: This private, closed-door session will be organized for foundations, family offices, non-discretionary consultants, and accredited high-net worth individuals; to address issues these organizations/individuals endure day-to-day. Participants are expected to share experiences, thoughts, concerns, challenges, and solutions in a private peer exchange setting. No managers or Service Providers will be allowed in the session.