International Treasury & Cash Management
Macro, micro and technology influencers continue to reshape the business environment, creating challenge and opportunity in equal measure. What are the tipping points that may fundamentally change how treasury exists in the future? And how should you act accordingly? Find out at the most senior-level, international treasury event in the world.
You’ll hear it here first!
The challenges that you are talking about now, we were talking about five years ago: Basel and your banks; changing tax landscapes; the benefits of supply chain finance; new technologies and the world of process efficiencies like POBO/COBO. Come to Vienna to benefit from our proven track record of predicting the future trends and ideas you need to know about.
The 2016 agenda
Ignore the hype on FinTech and learn which technologies will really matter to treasury
Calculate the cost of terror, the end of Europe, the coming profit shock and the new ‘super risks’
Get a realistic view on the future of banking
Discover the ways treasury can jump in and add value to other parts of the business
Shape the dialogue on trending topics such as cyber, holistic management and reassessing your cash levels
Update and upgrade your working capital management strategy
Workshop how to select the best treasury tech for you
Brexit for Treasurers - what now?
As the UK and Europe reels in shock from the Brexit leave vote, the issues that treasury will have to deal with are significant. Get answers to the questions you should be asking:
Hedging: If you don’t have a strategy, you need one. If you do, is it robust enough?
Regulation: How much EU regulation and tax directives will still apply?
Treasury centre locations: Will you need to rethink?
Loan convenance, agreements & funding: What will you need to review?
Your banks: Where will they be?
Technology: What part can tech play to protect you?
Plus! Update on the longer-term political and economic implications for Europe - and the world!
Now in its 25th year, this is the world’s leading international treasury event. The sophistication, level of expertise and networking is unrivalled by any other event of its kind. Here’s why...
- Discover not just the current, but also future trends in international treasury
- Hear case studies from corporate treasurers – not sales pitches
- Fit six months’ worth of meetings with your banks, providers and clients into 2.5 days
- Benchmark your operations with treasurers from all industries
- Get the big picture view and fresh perspectives from our headline speakers
- View the cutting edge solutions that are available in the marketplace today
- Network with an unrivalled senior audience of almost 2,000 delegates from over 50 countries
Who you’ll meet
This truly global event attracts nearly 2,000 senior level delegates and speakers from around the world to discuss the real issues affecting international treasury.
- 53% - Group/Corporate/Regional Treasurer; Director; Head (MD, President, CEO, CFO, COO)
- 11% - Vice President, Assistant Treasurer; Controller
- 30% - Manager in title; Supervisor
- 6% - Assistant Manager; Consultant; Advisor; Analyst