Digital banking and payments
Customers expect commercial banking channels to deliver the fast, easy online experience they have grown accustomed to in their personal lives. Analysts estimate that by 2020, 35 percent of the market will be in play due to digital disruption created by the combination of demographic shifts, cloud, mobile and big data. This inflection point and impending shift make improving the customer experience and increasing innovation a strategic imperative.
Bottomline’s Digital Banking and Payments platform combines market-proven payments and cash management with customer experience and engagement capabilities that banks can use to manage their own branding, segmentation, and integration with related applications.
Market-leading payments and cash management
- Highly competitive payments and liquidity management capabilities for larger companies.
- Tailored SMB solutions for electronic payments, collections and business financial management activities. Synchronization of balances and transaction information with accounting systems to save your customers’ time.
Customer experience and innovation
- Modern design and navigation and personalized workspaces
- Mobile-responsive design and Mobile app
- Pre-configured user experiences for corporates and small to midsize businesses
- Self-service configuration tools that let you speed time to market, including branding, customer segmentation and experience, and application integration.
Trust and security
- Integrated web fraud and security alerts based on real-time activity vs. audit logs
- Platform as a service hosted in Bottomline’s trusted cloud or in the bank’s private cloud
- Deliver a customer experience that saves your customers time and provides better financial insights, resulting in increased customer retention.
- Create new revenue streams with solutions designed to expand the financial management services you can provide to your small and midsize business customers.
- Realize the economic benefits of cloud solutions combined with the innovation and time to market benefits of self-service configuration tools that let you customize your platform.