Kii Hub provides the complete solution for all aspects of the production and distribution of Key Investor Information Documents (KIIDs), which need to be produced, maintained and updated for all UCITS funds.
Kii Hub provides the ideal outsourced solution for fund groups that have varied requirements, from assistance with individual aspects of KIID production to our full service where we draft, maintain and publish all your KIIDs.
Kii Hub is a service provided by Global Funds Registration (GFR), a joint venture between FE (previously known as Financial Express) and Technical Fund Marketing (TFM). translate plus provides the translation facilities. Between us, we ensure you receive the very best experience and service.
FE – the data, production and systems experts
Technical Fund Marketing – the funds technical and drafting experts
Global Funds Registration – removing the burden of cross-border fund authorisation
Kii Hub is a secure, password-protected, web based production management system, based on FE’s robust ISO9001-accredited system. It is available 24/7 and incorporates a number of important features to give you peace of mind, including the following:
- Document management, for controlled review and sign-off of KIIDs prior to their release
- File upload and import mechanism, including full instructions and error capturing on import
- Data collection template, with fund data from FE and additional free-format text
- Full audit trail, showing user names and activity
- Message notification screen, to tell you if any problem has occurred
Subject to regulatory restrictions, your KIIDs can be personalised with logos and other brand preferences, such as shading, choice of colours and fonts.
KIID production is a specialist activity with a range of complex requirements. Kii Hub relieves you of the burden of:
- Writing KIIDs in plain, non-technical language
- Translating them into the local language of different jurisdictions
- Issuing multiple versions for additional share classes
- Calculating and monitoring the Synthetic Risk and Reward Indicator (SRRI) and performance
- Distributing KIIDs to websites, regulators and others
- Ensuring compliance with regulations, local requirements and industry best practice
- and updating annually and when there are material changes
Or we will work with you to supplement your own in-house skills.