Risk and fraud management
Bottomline's fraud and risk management solutions are a set of comprehensive capabilities incorporated into our financial messaging and cash management offerings, as well as set of tools that act as a central audit system of record across your most critical applications, providing a corporate solution and a unified, enterprise-wide view of data across platforms, channels, and geographies.
We help you manage risk across your enterprise with multi-level entitlement capabilities that allow segregation of duties, both preventative and detective controls, and detailed audit logs that cover the key elements of access to, and protection of, corporate assets. Using a combination of user behavior analysis and data analysis, we can quickly detect and prevent fraud and security breaches. We then help you streamline the processes of creating, managing, investigating, and resolving cases of enterprise fraud, to assist in preventing future events.
- Standardizes entitlement and audit functions to ensure control.
- Performs real-time sanctions screening for all inbound and outbound transactions.
- Easily manages connectivity to your global financial supply chain.
- Establishes and maintains consolidated operations affecting cash from locations all over the world.
- Centralizes visibility across all financial-data sources.
- Optimizes working capital and mitigates risk by transforming data to actionable intelligence.
- Increase organizational security with centralized visibility into user behavior across sensitive applications.
- Act on suspicious behavior as it occurs, rather than reacting after crimes and fraud have been perpetrated.
- Deploy fraud prevention capabilities quickly across all your corporate systems and data, and, with minimal need for system integration.
- Support for complex organizational information ownership and access entitlements.
- Compliance solutions combining the most respected consolidation of global watch-list data.
- Check against sanctions databases such as OFAC, FinCen, and SDN lists, and gather actionable intelligence via global visibility to corporate funds across the globe.
- Real-time sanctions filtering of inbound and outbound messages
- AML service covering all four main global jurisdictions and over 25 specific lists.
- Payment release compliance (Good Payee).
- Stop identity theft, account takeover, man in the browser, and DDOS attacks.
- Detect unusual activity in real-time to prevent fraudulent activity before fraud occurs.
- Capture and monitor data from a multitude of systems with flexible integration and data load tools and standardized and extendable banking data model.
- Complete visibility into end-user activity with visual replay of every screen, keystroke, and flow of screens in thin-client applications across all major platforms.
- Connectivity, visibility, and liquidity management via support for global standards.