TESS™ Connect & Go
TESS™ Connect & Go is a fully managed, multi-asset trading platform for banks and brokers that operate their own market, such as systematic internalization, a dark pool, a SEF or OTF. It gives instant access to proven cutting-edge marketplace technology and enables launch of a regulatory compliant market within a matter of weeks.
A full-service concept
TESS Connect & Go gives banks and brokers a unique opportunity to access state-of-the-art marketplace technology in a full-service concept. The benefits are low-risk of investment, superior total cost of ownership and ability to focus fully on core business.
TESS is configured and ready for production within weeks from order. There is no startup cost and the monthly subscription fee covers software, hardware, maintenance, hosting, operations, infrastructure and support. The service is provided from fully redundant ISO-certified data centers globally with 24/7 support and dedicated account management.
Rich and proven marketplace functionality
The core of TESS Connect & Go is the sophisticated multi-asset matching engine used in demanding equities, commodities and derivatives markets with proven speed, performance and robustness.
It can be applied to manage multiple trading models in parallel for liquid as well as illiquid markets including auctions, continuous trading, request for quote (RFQ), dark pool functionality, midpoint matching and OTC trade reporting.
The service can be extended to also include a full-fledged market surveillance system.
- Multi-asset, state-of-the-art trading platform
- Supports multiple market models
- Full-service concept — a monthly subscription fee covers software, hardware, maintenance, hosting, operations, infrastructure and support
- 24/7 support and dedicated account management
- Functionality-rich solution that enables short time to market for regulatory compliant trading facilities
- Long track record of operational stability
- Low-risk of investment
- Superior total cost of ownership
- Ability to focus fully on core business