NetReveal Sanctions Filtering and Payment Fraud Detection
Our NetReveal Sanctions and Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) screening solution helps you to comply with internal, domestic and international Anti Money Laundering (AML), Counter Terrorist Finance (CTF), and sanctions enforcement regulations. Our advanced Watch List Management (WLM) features accurately and efficiently screen your prospective customers and account holders, minimising false positives and enabling intuitive, risk based adjudications in order to drive down your investigation overheads.
Money laundering and counter-terrorism financing regulations require financial institutions to monitor for designated sanctioned persons and entities, and PEPs and their associates. Monitoring requirements are increasing, driven both by legislation such as Anti-Bribery and Corruption (ABC) and the US Foreign and Corrupt Practices Act (FCPA), as well as by the need to increase scrutiny to manage reputational risk.
With over one billion distinct financial relationships being screened globally each day and a typically 30-40 per cent per year increase in PEP lists alone, effective and efficient monitoring of customer information and activity for connections to high risk money laundering and terrorist financing entities is among the greatest challenges confronted by financial institutions today.
Our NetReveal® solution for watchlist management, sanctions and PEP screening enables companies to comply with internal requirements and national and international regulations, using a single and adaptable enterprise wide-solution.
Beyond meeting baseline requirements, the solution can also help protect an organisation’s reputation by effectively measuring risk and improve customer experience by minimising false positives. It achieves this in part through the use of scalable watchlist management and advanced analytical entity matching capabilities.
With a global footprint across North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East, we can deliver the following key benefits:
- Deliver measureable detection, efficiency and effectiveness
- Supports over 300 regulatory global watchlists including consolidated list vendors such asWorld-Check, Dow Jones and Accuity
- Screening in over 60 languages and character sets
- A packaged risk based approach which leads to better risk assurance and fewer false positives
- Specific treatments for non-public lists such as FinCEN 314(a)
- Frequent monitoring for change in watchlists ensuring that your institution’s screening protection remains up-to-date, minimising potential risk to your organisation
- Reduces false positives through the use of a proven approach and methodology. Further reduces workload by enabling users to adjudicate the majority of alerts with a single click.